The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor E. A. Adeboye has predicted that he will soon become the richest man on earth.
The respected clergy said this at the Crossover night sermon at the Church’s auditorium on 1st January 2018.
The 76 year old General Overseer also said there will be less fire incident across the world but flooding will increase.He also predicted political assassinations across the globe and that there will be no nuclear war in 2018.
In Nigeria specifically ,he stated that many “Goliaths” will fall this year.He further warned that final phase of the world coming to an end begins in 2018.
Mr. Adeboye, noted for his careful choice of words, reeled out his 2018 prophecies for individuals, Nigeria, and the world at the church’s Cross-Over Service held at its Redemption Camp and watched in over 198 countries, where the church has branches.
The international prophecies are as follows:
· This year there will be less fire outbreaks but there will be more floods.
· There will be misunderstandings amongst nation but no major wars.
· There is need for prayers against assassination attempts globally.
· There will be record breaking temperatures both high and low.
· There will be a handful of breakthroughs, both scientific and medical.
· Global warming, sexual perversion and others signal the countdown to the end.