The N-Power shortlisted Candidates 2018 Verification Exercise rules recently release via its Facebook official handle. N-Power is the employability and enhancement programme of the Federal Government.
The Physical Verification stage for shortlisted applicants is free.
1. Do NOT pay anyone for anything, they cannot disqualify you. Report such persons.
2. If you pay, you will be automatically disqualified.
3. Some of those asking you to pay are testing you.
4. All Pre-selected 2017 applicants are to report any individual or Center paying or collecting money.
5. If anyone does not properly verify you because you refuse to pay, send us a petition, we will address it.
6. Do NOT give out your BVN Print Out to anyone. Tell them that N-Power says they are not to collect it.
FYI, the DSS has been deployed to Verification Centers in Zamfara State.
No matter who anyone says they are or whatever they say to you, do NOT pay anyone a single kobo for Physical Verification.
You have a right to challenge such a person and report them on any of our channels immediately.
Please note that the Physical Verification Exercise will actively commence in your Residential Local Government Area Secretariats on Monday, December 11th, 2017.
Unemployment has been a cause of concern in Nigeria. Despite the rate of unemployment, many employers have raised concerns about the employability of the Nigerian graduate.
N-Power NG among other things was created to address the root cause of unemployment.
It is an emergency intervention for beneficiaries to hone their skills during the stipulated 24 months, improve their employability status, become entrepreneurs if they so wish and gain experience in the process.
It is therefore disheartening to witness existing beneficiaries form groups insisting on making themselves permanent staff.
This is a reprehensible act. The names of these beneficiaries will be published shortly and they will be dismissed from the programme.
Let us be very clear to the existing beneficiaries and the new applicants, N-Power expects everyone to conduct themselves properly.
If anyone is unhappy with the programme, they are free to exit so another can take their place.
REMINDER: All 2017 pre-selected applicants should ensure that they are following a minimum of 3 official N-Power channels.